Gold Challenge 2016: The Staffordshire Way
The Staffordshire Way is a 92 mile footpath from Kinver Edge to Mow Cop, weaving its way through the county.
Each year we organise a multi day challenge. This years challenge is to complete the footpath over 2 days, during the weekend of 6th & 7th August.
The fee of £40.00 includes:
– A run guide
– Campsite for the Saturday night
– BBQ or Pub meal on the Saturday night
– A support vehicle at lunch on each day (for fresh clothes, food and water).
– A rescue vehicle in the case you cant complete
– A champagne celebration at the finish
Limited to 20 runners.
To register your interest please contact us at email@example.com. *Please note this is not a race or event, but a personal challenge supported by Gold Events.